Puma ELIMINATE PRO II men's handball shoes with a synthetic upper with laces for better foot fixation. The fabric used is reinforced in the toe area. The ProFoam midsole, made of lightweight EVA foam, delivers two functions: it provides cushioning during impacts and bounces, and it returns energy to every step. A molded insole with integrated arch support increases comfort inside the shoe. The PUMAGRIP outsole made of a durable rubber compound provides traction and grip on hard surfaces.
- Lacing with laces for better fixation of the feet.
- Reinforced fabric in the toe area.
- ProFoam midsole made of light EVA foam.
- Molded insole with arch support.
- PUMAGRIP sole made of a durable rubber compound.