Vitamin C is the most popular and also the most needed vitamin.
It is a water-soluble vitamin, sometimes referred to as ascorbic acid. It is an essential and essential nutrient for the human body. Humans are one of the few animals that cannot make it themselves and must take it from food. It has lost this ability in the course of evolution, along with some other primates. This extraordinary vitamin, as an antioxidant, has enormous potential to reduce and in some cases reverse a wide range of ailments. It helps maximize the positive effects of exercise while minimizing the impact of destructive toxins
Benefits of vitamin C:
- Supporting the immune system
- One of the best antioxidants
- An important factor in collagen production.
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels
- Has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system